Chard Carnival Day
The day starts at 9am to 4pm with the biggest street fair Chard has ever seen along Holyrood street.
MONDAY 4TH OCTOBER - 530PM
Lighting of the beacon - Come along for FREE hot chocolate and music with the lighting at 6pm.
9th October - Carnival day!
55 stalls plus food stalls.
- Bubble displays
- Street Magic
- Face painting
- Tumble gymnastics mini workshops
Live music on the main stage outside Bath House.
- Kelly Leigh
- Chard Brass band
- Enigma Morris dancers
7.30pm - Walking parade starts. (50 + entries)
- Starts at Sainsbury's car park
- Left at King's head, and down Old town
- Left at the traffic lights on the Furnham road
- Up the High Street
- Left on to Crowshute link
- Finish at Sainsbury's car park